Learn Python for Data Science (Course I)July 18, 2020 2020-08-26 9:26
Learn Python for Data Science (Course I)
- Welcome to Course I!
- Installing Python and Getting Started
- Data Types and Operations in Python
- Control Flow Tools in Python
- Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Standard Libraries in Python
- Virtual Environments and Packages in Python
- Working with Files in Python
- End of Course
Welcome to Course I!
Welcome to this extensive course on Python programming.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language that can be used for various purposes such as back-end web development, software development, scripting, and mathematics. It is the most popular programming language used in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
A high-level overview of the learning objectives of this course is as follows:
- Learn how to download and install Python on your system.
- Learn about different Python data types.
- Learn about control flow tools, input-output operations, errors and exceptions, classes and objects, standard libraries in Python.
- Learn how to set up Python in a virtual environment.
- Learn the prerequisite Python skills for Data Science.
You can expect to meet all these objectives by the time you reach the end of this course.
If this is your first time learning any programming language, it may be hard for you to grasp all concepts effectively. However, we have tried to create this as a beginner-friendly course aimed at helping you understand the A-Z of Python.
Best way to work through the course
This course is detailed and requires a good amount of time and attention from your end.
If you come across any problem, do check to see if your code matches exactly with the course. If you still face errors or have any questions, you can provide your question through the comment section of the specific chapter you are stuck on.
We recommend you to join our community and get connected to our vibrant network of data science aspirants. Once you are in the community, you can share your learnings, form a study group, or even get help building a project around Python.
Ready to start your journey to become a Python programmer? Let’s get started.