Learn Python For Data Science (Course I)July 18, 2020 2020-08-04 10:39
Learn Python For Data Science (Course I)
- Welcome to Course I!
- Installing Python and Getting Started
- Data Types and Operations in Python
- Control Flow Tools in Python
- Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Standard Libraries in Python
- Virtual Environments and Packages in Python
- Working with files in Python
- End of Course
Welcome to Course I!
Welcome to this extensive course on Python programming.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language that can be used for various purposes such as web development (backend), software development, scripting, and mathematics. It is currently the most popular programming language used in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
Objectives of the course
The learning objectives of the course are set out as follows:
- Learn how to download and install Python in your system
- Learn about different data types used in Python
- Learn about control flow tools, input-output operations, errors and exceptions, classes and objects, standard libraries in Python along with the use of virtual environments.
- Learn the pre-requisite Python skills needed for Data Science
You can expect to have all of these objectives met by the time you reach the end of this course.
Pre-requisites for the course
If this is your first time learning any programming language, it may be hard for you to effectively grasp all the concepts. However, this is a completely beginner-friendly course aimed at helping you understand the A-Z of Python.
Best way to work through the course
This course is detailed and requires a good amount of attention from your end.
If you come across any problem, please check to see if your code matches exactly with the course or not. If you still are facing errors or have some doubts, please provide your question through the comment section of the specific chapter you are stuck on.
We also recommend you join our community and get connected to our vibrant network of data science aspirants. Once you are in the community, you can share your learnings, form a study group, or even get help building a project around Python.
Ready to start your journey to become a Python programmer? Let’s get started.