Learn Python For Data Science (Course I)July 18, 2020 2020-08-04 10:39
Learn Python For Data Science (Course I)
- Welcome to Course I!
- Installing Python and Getting Started
- Data Types and Operations in Python
- Control Flow Tools in Python
- Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Standard Libraries in Python
- Virtual Environments and Packages in Python
- Working with files in Python
- End of Course
End of Course
With this, we have come to the end of our Python for Data Science Course. We hope that this course helped you as a stepping stone towards your journey in programming with Python. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know in the comment section.
Please feel free to move onto the next course: Learn NumPy for Data Science (Course II).
(As a reminder, we are constantly updating our courses so make sure to check in on a future date to find more resources introduced in this course.)