Convolutional Neural Network Theoretical Course (Course VIII)July 17, 2020 2020-08-04 10:54
Convolutional Neural Network Theoretical Course (Course VIII)
- Welcome to Course VIII!
- Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks
- The Convolution Operation
- Stride and Calculation of Output Size
- The Pooling Operation
- The Convolution/Pooling Operation for RGB images
- Padding an Image
- Building a Convolutional Neural Network
- Training a Convolutional Neural Network
- End of Course
End of Course
With this, we have come to the end of our theoretical course on Convolutional Neural Networks. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know in the comment section.
Please feel free to move onto the next course: TensorFlow 2.0 for Deep Learning (Course IX).
(As a reminder, we are constantly updating our courses so make sure to check in on a future date to find more resources introduced in this course.)